Amiable — He’s friendly and nice. Charming — He has a “magic” effect that makes people like him. Polite — He’s good at saying “please,” “thank you,” etc. Likeable — He’s easy to like.
How do you describe a good person?
Describing people – good – Intermediate
- Warm-hearted / friendly.
- Generous / Kind.
- Full of energy / energetic.
- Thoughtful / Considerate.
What is the best word to describe an amazing person?
How do you describe someone good with words?
eloquent: fluent or persuasive in speaking or writing. fluent: able to express oneself easily and articulately. expressive: effectively conveying thought or feeling. communicative: ready to talk or impart information.
What are 5 positive words?
I hope each word represents a small step towards creating a more positive approach life in the new year — and the new decade.
50 Advanced Adjectives to Describe Personality | Positive & Negative Vocabulary (+ Free PDF & Quiz)
What are big positive words?
Big Words for Good
- Exceptional — unusually excellent; being out of the ordinary.
- Positive — fully assured; having or showing a mind free of doubt.
- Adept — very skilled; proficient.
- Stupendous — astounding and marvelous.
- Delightful — highly pleasing.
- Favorable — winning approval; marked by impressive success.
How do you describe a kind person?
Kind people are gentle and patient with those who need help. They have the ability to be present in any situation and offer a listening ear, warm smile, or an encouraging word when needed. Kindness can come from anyone- not just friends, but also strangers on the street.
How do you say incredible person?
WORDS RELATED TO INCREDIBLE
How do you describe someone in 3 words?
Full list of words from this list:
- adaptable. capable of fitting a particular situation or use. …
- adventurous. willing to undertake new and daring enterprises.
- affectionate. having or displaying warmth or fondness.
- ambitious. having a strong desire for success or achievement.
- amiable. …
- compassionate. …
- considerate. …
What is a fancy word for amazing?
admirable, amazing, astonishing, awesome, brilliant, cool, enjoyable, excellent, fabulous, fantastic, fine, incredible, magnificent, marvelous, outstanding, phenomenal, pleasant, pleasing, remarkable, sensational.
What is a positive person called?
optimistic Add to list Share. An optimistic person thinks the best possible thing will happen, and hopes for it even if it’s not likely. Someone who’s a tad too confident this way is also sometimes called optimistic.
What do you call a good hearted person?
(also philanthropical), selfless, unselfish, unsparing.
What do you call someone with a good heart?
In this page you can discover 15 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for good-hearted, like: kind, openhearted, warm-hearted, gracious, kind-hearted, benevolent, well-spoken, strong-minded, , charitable and large-hearted.
How do you say someone is special?
What to Say to Someone
- You are more fun than anyone or anything I know, including bubble wrap.
- You are the most perfect you there is.
- You are enough.
- You are one of the strongest people I know.
- You look great today.
- You have the best smile.
- Your outlook on life is amazing.
- You just light up the room.
What is a word for inspiring?
In this page you can discover 69 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for inspiring, like: inspirational, heartening, motivating, rousing, stimulating, exhilarating, animating, encouraging, influencing, stirring and inspiriting.
How do you describe a loyal friend?
They stand by each other.
A loyal friend will always stand by you when times are tough. You know you can get through breakups, illnesses, and other life drama because they’ll always be there by your side. You’ll never feel like you’re alone. They’ll also be there for you when you get yourself into some trouble.
What’s another word for best friend?
synonyms for best friend
- bosom buddy.
- close friend.
- dear friend.
- soul mate.
What do you call a best friend?
bestie. noun. informal someone’s bestie is their best friend.
What are 4 positive words?
Here is a detailed list of some of the most common positive words you can use in the English language.
What are some intelligent words?
30 Words That Will Make You Instantly Sound Smarter
What do we call a person with kind heart?
synonyms for kind-hearted
altruistic. amiable. amicable. considerate. generous.
What is another word for good attitude?
In this page you can discover 11 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for positive thinking, like: bright outlook, optimism, bullishness, pollyannaism, enthusiasm, positive attitude, rosy outlook, silver-lining, great expectations, hopefulness and cheerfulness.
What are 20 describing words?
20 describing words and example sentences;
- Describing For PEOPLE Vocabulary.
- beautiful. Samara has beautiful long hair.
- brilliant. He is one of the most brilliant people I know.
- careless. It was careless of you to leave the key in the house.
- dirty. My kitchen sink was full of dirty dishes.
- emotional. …
- funny. …